Learn to Run BetterBecome a stronger, faster and better runner in 8 weeks
This isn’t your average Learn to Run Program. In this program you’ll learn how to increase your strength, endurance and speed with run and strength workouts specifically designed for runners. You’ll learn correct running form and how to train smarter, not harder so you can reduce your risk of injury (one of the #1 reasons runners stop running).
Are you tired of running and running and feeling like you’re never getting better at it? Maybe you’ve been chasing the elusive sub 30 minute 5k for awhile and can’t seem to increase your speed? Or you have and then end up with an injury or achy knees or hips? Or maybe you start running on your own and then get off track or can’t seem to ever get into that “runners zone” that other runners always talk about?
I’ve been there and I understand. I used to run on and off and always tried to run longer and faster each time I went out, I often struggled to breathe and my knees ached afterwards. I ended up with bad shin splints and achilles tendonitis from pushing too hard and running with incorrect form.
I learned how to correct my run form and decided to take my Run Coach certification so that I could help others do the same and become better runners. This program was created because I couldn’t find anything else like it – it not only gives you run workouts but also strength workouts specific to runners plus run form tips to work on weekly.
If you’re ready to stop mindlessly running and learn how you can become a better runner so that you can crush your goals in 2020 this is the program for you! It’s online so you can do it anywhere – and the training app makes it easy to take your workouts with you on the go.
Don’t lose your running motivation this winter – learn to run better so that you can enjoy it year round!
Program starts on October 7th!
Only 10 spots available!!
So why do you need to learn to run better?
The Learn to Run Better Program will help you put all the pieces together – good running form + a run program + strength training + recovery and stretching – so that you can increase your cardio endurance (i.e. run more and walk less), get faster and strengthen all your runners muscles. You’ll receive video analysis of your running form with advice on how you can correct any imbalances. Learning how to improve your run form and strengthening specific muscles can reduce your risk of a running related injury.
People often tell me that they have been or are currently working through an injury. Most often those injuries are due to poor form or muscle imbalances. They end up at physio being told to stop running and are often afraid to start again.
Becoming a better runner will not only help you get faster and stronger but it will also help you actually enjoy running. Whether you’re working towards a specific goal or you just want to learn how to run so that you can do it right and reduce your risk of getting hurt, this is the program for you!
- A full 10 week Learn to Run 5k Better program that includes run and strength workouts
- Weekly run form improvement tips to focus on delivered via email and in the private FB group
- Run form analysis (done via video) with feedback on how you can improve your form
- Trainerize app – workouts are delivered via the app – you can check in and access them anywhere right on your phone
- A private FB group for accountability and motivation
- Weekly check ins from your coach
- Unlimited access to your coach via the app or email for questions and support
This program is for you if:
- You want to learn how to run correctly
- You want to learn how to increase your pace
- You struggle to stay motivated
- You want to get stronger
- You are training for a race in 2020
- You are not training for a race
- You want to reduce your risk of running related injuries
- You are currently doing walk/run intervals and want to decrease your walking
This program is NOT for you if:
- You are training for a 10k or a half marathon in the next 4 months – I would suggest a customized program plan instead
- You are not cleared by your doctor to run (due to an injury or post surgery)
- You are a brand new runner and have never ran before – I would suggest a customized learn to run program for beginners instead
Learn To Run Better - 8 week online programOct 7 - Nov 29
- Use the code SAVE50 to save $50 when you sign up before October 4th!
My name is Jaclyn, I’m a Mom, Wife, Obstacle Course Racer, Cross Fitter, Certified Personal Trainer, Run Coach and Holistic Nutritional Consultant. I get how hard it is to find time not only to workout but to eat healthy. It’s hard to juggle all the responsibilities that us moms have. But when you take time for yourself you’re a better mom, wife, friend, co-worker and all around happier person! I’m here to support you and help you do that.
I’ve struggled with body image most of my life. I always felt if I just could lose the last 10 pounds I would finally feel better about myself. What I discovered once I started eating healthier and exercising regularly is that I feel most confident and beautiful when I am doing things to make myself stronger and healthier. I started running after my youngest daughter was born about 10 years ago, I ran on and off but never really knew what I was doing and my knees and back often hurt. In 2014 I discovered the world of Obstacle course racing when I ran my first Spartan Race, it was something I never thought I could do at the age of 35 but I did it and I was hooked. It’s hard to explain the feeling you get when you cross that finish line and realize you did things that you never thought you could do. It’s my passion to help women discover their full potential when they too do the things they thought they couldn’t do.
I’m passionate about helping women fit in fitness and I love teaching them how easy it is to fit in healthy eating. I believe in balance and I’ll help you find the balance that works for you and your family.
I’ve been training women (mostly moms) for over 5 years and it still brings me joy when I see someone go from feeling frumpy and weak to strong and confident. It’s not always about the number on the scale, feeling strong and beautiful inside and out will bring you lasting changes.