Bootcamp at HomeWeekly Bootcamp workouts you can do anywhere
Bootcamp workouts you can do at home with the accountability and expertise of a trainer and nutrition coach for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day
I love teaching outdoor Bootcamp but it’s not ideal to do it in -20 degrees with ice and cold wind. I know it’s hard to stay on track in the winter when motivation is lacking and schedules are busy. You try to get to the gym or do a home workout but end up skipping it when life gets in the way. Or you just have no idea what to do for a workout so you end up spending an hour trying to put one together and end up feeling frustrated. In the meantime your goal race is sneaking up on you faster than you’d like to admit and you’re worried that you won’t be ready.
Bootcamp at Home will keep you on track and motivated through the dark, cold winter. Not only will you get weekly workouts that can be done anywhere in 30 minutes or less with little to no equipment, but you’ll also have access to a Personal Trainer and Nutrition coach who will check in and hold you accountable.
I hear all the time from people “I was doing great before my race, working out and eating healthy…but then I fell off the wagon after and I don’t know how to get back on track”. Or “I was feeling stronger and had more energy when I was doing your Bootcamps but now that they’re over I’m not sure what to do”.
If that sounds familiar to you than this is the program for you!! These workouts are designed with a focus on strength training for runners and obstacle course racers. They’re all 30 minutes or less and will get you sweaty and ready for your next race!
Don’t fall off track while the gyms are closed! – keep working towards your goals because the races will return!
Ongoing registration (start the Monday after sign up)!
Limited spots available!!
- 3 workouts per week delivered to your phone via the training app (which includes instructions for how to do each exercise)
- A detailed plan for the month loaded in the app so you never have to guess at what to do
- Weekly check in’s and unlimited access to your Personal Trainer for questions through the app
- Private FaceBook group for added accountability and support
- Monthly nutrition habit to focus on that will help you get the most out of your workouts
This program is for you if:
- You find yourself constantly on and off track with your workouts
- You aren’t sure how to get ready for a race you’ve signed up for (or want to sign up for)
- You struggle to figure out what to do for your workouts
- You have a goal for next year’s race season and need some guidance reaching it
- You like the idea of having a coach but can’t invest in one on one or customized coaching right now
- You are self motivated but sometimes need a push to get moving
- You are ready to learn healthy lifestyle habits and are tired of weight loss challenges that have you gaining weight back afterwards
Thank U! It’s been great! I like how portable the workouts are! Some days I’ve even been able to get the workouts done at work!
I love that you check in! I’ve been a part of a lot of programs in the past where they just kind of get you setup then leave it up to you to hold yourself accountable. it was great knowing I could reach out with any questions that I had! I LOVED that the workouts were all in an app, that was awesome!
Bootcamp at Home - 4 weeksStarts the Monday after sign up
- Workouts are updated monthly – no minimum time commitment (30 days written notice is required to cancel)
My name is Jaclyn, I’m a Mom, Wife, Obstacle Course Racer, Cross Fitter, Certified Personal Trainer and Holistic Nutritional Consultant. I get how hard it is to find time not only to workout but to eat healthy. It’s hard to juggle all the responsibilities that us moms have. But when you take time for yourself you’re a better mom, wife, friend, co-worker and all around happier person! I’m here to support you and help you do that.
I’ve struggled with body image most of my life. I always felt if I just could lose the last 10 pounds I would finally feel better about myself. What I discovered once I started eating healthier and exercising regularly is that I feel most confident and beautiful when I am doing things to make myself stronger and healthier. In 2014 I discovered the world of Obstacle course racing when I ran my first Spartan Race, it was something I never thought I could do at the age of 35 but I did it and I was hooked. It’s hard to explain the feeling you get when you cross that finish line and realize you did things that you never thought you could do. It’s my passion to help women discover their full potential when they too do the things they thought they couldn’t do.
I’m passionate about helping women fit in fitness and I love teaching them how easy it is to fit in healthy eating. I believe in balance and I’ll help you find the balance that works for you and your family.
I’ve been training women (mostly moms) for over 5 years and it still brings me joy when I see someone go from feeling frumpy and weak to strong and confident. It’s not always about the number on the scale, feeling strong and beautiful inside and out will bring you lasting changes.