The Beginner’s Guide to OCR
You’ve seen the fire jump pics and you’re curious about Obstacle course races, maybe you’re even considering signing up for one yourself. BUT you have no idea which one or where to start looking for information.
That’s why I created this free guide – The Beginner’s Guide to OCR. It’s full of tips for the first time racer to the seasoned racer.
- What an OCR is
- What is the difference between a mud run, OCR and fun run
- How to prepare for an OCR
- How to choose your first OCR
- My top 5 OCR training tips
- And it includes a Race guide with details about most of the popular races (in Western Canada)